This recipe makes the perfect lighter breakfast. By adding Framboise, the fruits become sweet and caramelized for a taste sensation. Our recipe is really simple, giving you the best ever granola in under half an hour.
Cooks in: 30 mins
- 2 punnets of blueberries, or other soft fruit
- 4 tbsp White Heron Framboise (optional)
- 100ml IMP & MAKER Red Love Apple Juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 cups Nutty
- Spelt Granola
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Yorg Pouring Yogurt, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Place your fruits into a baking dish, pour over the Framboise (if using) and apple juice. Drizzle over 2 tablespoons of the honey.
- In a separate bowl, mix the granola, lemon juice, rapeseed oil and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Spoon the granola mix over the fruits and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve immediately or leave to cool and enjoy later.
a dash of Yorg pouring yoghurt.