Simplicity at its best. This delicate salmon, marinaded with our golden, delicious honey, zesty lemon and butter. Wonderfully tender, so juicy, and melts in your mouth. Perfectly paired with succulent vine cherry tomatoes, new potatoes and mixed leaf salad.
- Skin-on Salmon Fillet
- Lemon Slices and Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Simply add a salmon fillet to a sheet of foil, sit lemon slices on top, drizzle with honey and add a knob of butter squeezing a little fresh lemon on top too and season to your liking (not too much salt).
- Add to your oven grill under a medium heat for 10 - 15 mins or pop in the oven on a medium heat for 15 - 20 mins.
- When using an outdoor grill please check your salmon after 7 minutes as it will cook quickly.
- This easy lemon and honey butter salmon recipe can also be made using a grill pan on your stovetop. It's a flexible recipe and can easily be adapted to suit whatever appliances you have!
Delicate Whole Salmon Fillets, marinated with Royal Warranted Honey, Fresh Lemon, and Butter. Nutritious & Delicious, paired with succulent Vine Cherry Tomatoes and Mixed Leaf Salad.
- A Great Healthy Foodie Gift
- Perfect for Date Night
- Sustainably Sourced Whole Salmon Fillets
- 2 x Salmon Supreme Fillets 280g
- Lincolnshire Drizzle Raspberry & Mint Dressing 250ml
- Pott's Alioli with Lemon Zest and Chilli 210g
- 1 x Lemon
- Mixed Salad 100g
- Mixed Variety Cherry Vine Tomatoes 250g
- Salad Potatoes 1kg
- Tiptree English Borage Honey 340g