The Great British Breakfast Sharing Platter
Breakfast • Sharing • Family
- 4 x slices Spelt and Honey Loaf
- 2 x cloves garlic, halved
- rapeseed oil
- 4 x fried British Blue eggs
- 8 x Boston chipolata sausages, grilled
- 4 x slices back bacon, grilled
- 2 x Heritage tomatoes, halved and grilled
Cooks in: 15 minutes • Difficulty: Easy
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat.
- Rub the bread slices with the halved garlic cloves and generously drizzle both sides of the bread with some oil. Put 2 slices in the griddle pan and toast on both sides. Repeat with the remaining 2 slices.
- Top with the fried egg, sausages, bacon and grilled Heritage tomatoes and serve with some brown sauce or tomato ketchup.