Crispy Potato Wedges
What’s better with a burger than homemade, crispy potato wedges using the finest Melody potatoes to turn your Wagyu burger, into a gourmet meal.
summer food • ultimate night in • garden party
- Melody Potatoes
- 2 tbsp of oil
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sea salt
- Vintage Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese
Cooks in: 50 minutes • Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Cut each potato in in half lengthways, then cut each half in half again, leaving the skin on.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper, and place your wedges on top, making sure they are spread out as evenly as possible.
- In a small jug combine the oil, sea salt, black pepper, and garlic powder (if using).
- Pour the mixture evenly over the wedges and toss together to coat evenly.
- Grate some Vintage Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese, and sprinkle this over the wedges.
- Cook the wedges for 35 minutes, turning halfway through baking time, until golden and crisp.
- Before removing from the oven, ensure they are cooked through by testing them with a fork.
- To serve, sprinkle the wedges with some more cheese and top with some sea salt and black pepper. Enjoy immediately!