The Ultimate Wagyu Burger
Burgers, but luxury. The sharpness of the cheese and streaky bacon balance the texture of the rich Wagyu beef in these elegant yet satisfying burgers. A bold, scrumptious feast to take your burger game to the next level.
summer food • ultimate night in • garden party
- 2 Trenchmore Wagyu Burgers 5oz
- 4 slices of Dingley Dell Dry Cure Smoked Streaky Bacon
- Lincolnshire Vintage Poacher Cheese
- 2 Myers’ Sesame Seed Burger Buns
- Handful of Lettuce leaves
- 1 Beef Tomato
- 1 Red Onion
- Sauce of your choice to top! Choose from Sauce Shop Tomato Ketchup or South Carolina BBQ Sauce, or Foraging Fox Garlic Mayonnaise.
Cooks in: 25 minutes • Difficulty: Medium
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Heat a greased medium frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the wagyu burger patties and cook for 4-5 minutes each side until almost cooked through. Set aside.
- Place the streaks of bacon into the pan and cook to your liking.
- Transfer the burger patties to an oven tray lined with baking paper, top with the bacon and some of the Lincolnshire Vintage Poacher Cheese. Place the burger buns beside the patties and cook for 5 minutes in the oven, or until the cheese is melted.
- Whilst the burgers are cooking, set aside a couple of lettuce leaves, one slice of beef tomato, and 1 slice of red onion to garnish each burger.
- Once cooked, assemble the burgers. Halve the burger buns and top the bases with the sauce of your choice, then layer the lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese and bacon burger, and the bun.
- Serve immediately and dig in!