Baked Breakfast Granola with Blueberries and Yoghurt
This recipe makes the perfect lighter breakfast. By adding Framboise, the fruits become sweet and caramelized for a taste sensation. Our recipe is really simple, giving you the best ever granola in under half an hour.
breakfast • sharing • Family Favourite
- 2 punnets of blueberries, or other soft fruit
- 4 tbsp White Heron Framboise (optional)
- 100ml IMP & MAKER Red Love Apple Juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 cups Nutty Spelt Granola
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Yorg Pouring Yogurt, to serve
Cooks in: 30 mins • Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Place your fruits into a baking dish, pour over the Framboise (if using) and apple juice, and drizzle over 2 tablespoons of the honey.
- In a separate bowl, mix the granola, 1 tablespoon of honey, the lemon juice, and the rapeseed oil.
- Spoon the granola over the fruits and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Eat either hot or cold with a little Yorg pouring yoghurt.