Baked Breakfast Granola with Blueberries and Yoghurt
breakfast • sharing • Family Favourite
- 2 punnets of blueberries, or other soft fruit
- 4 tbsp Framboise
- 100ml IMP & MAKER Red Love Apple Juice
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 cups Nutty Spelt Granola
- juice of ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- Yorg Pouring Yogurt, to serve
Cooks in: 30 mins • Difficulty: Easy
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas Mark 6/Fan 160°C
- Place your fruits into a baking dish, pour over the Framboise and apple juice and drizzle over 2 tablespoons of the honey.
- Put the granola with the rest of the honey, lemon juice and rapeseed oil into a bowl. Mix well together.
- Spoon the granola over the fruits and bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Eat either hot or cold with a little yoghurt.