Scrambled eggs can be one of the most luxurious eggs around if you remember a few key points: always use really fresh free-range or organic eggs and great butter, and always keep the eggs slowly moving around the pan over a low heat. Do this and you will get perfect, soft scrambled eggs every time.
- 4 large British Blue eggs, plus 1 additional yolk (optional)
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A dash of whole milk or cream
- 50g butter
- 8 small slices of IMP & MAKER Iberico Jamon de Bellota
Cooks in: 10 mins • Difficulty: Easy
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add the additional yolk (if using). Add a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and also a dash of cream or whole milk. Beat together with a whisk.
- Warm two plates in a very low temperature oven.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over a low heat and melt the butter. Swirl the melted butter around the frying pan to coat and then pour the egg mixture into the frying pan.
- Using a wooden spatula, gently stir the eggs around the pan until soft and still slightly wobbly.
- Remove from the heat and serve onto two warm plates and top each with 4 small slices of Iberico ham.