Burgers, but luxury. The sharpness of the cheese and streaky bacon balance the texture to the rich wagyu beef in these elegant yet satisfying burgers. A bold, scrumptious feast to take your burger game to the next level.
- 2 Trenchmore Wagyu Burgers 5oz
- 4 slices of Dingley Dell Dry Cure Smoked Streaky Bacon
- Lincolnshire Vintage Poacher Cheese
- 2 Myers’ Sesame Seed Burger Bun
- Handful of Lettuce leaves
- 1 Beef Tomato
- 1 Red Onion
- Sauce Shop Tomato Ketchup, to serve.
Cooks in: 25 minutes • Difficulty: Medium
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas Mark 6.
- Heat a greased medium frying pan over a medium-high heat. Add the wagyu burger patties and cook for 4-5 minutes each side until almost cooked through. Set aside.
- Place the streaks of bacon into the pan and cook to your liking.
- Transfer the burger patties to an oven tray lined with baking paper, top with the bacon and some of the Lincolnshire Vintage Poacher Cheese. Place the burger buns beside the patties and cook for 5 minutes in the oven, or until the cheese is melted.
- Whilst the burgers are cooking, set aside a couple of lettuce leaves, one slice of beef tomato, and one slice of red onion to garnish each burger.
- Once cooked, assemble the burgers. Halve the burger buns and top the bases with the tomato ketchup (if using), then layer the lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese and bacon burger, and the bun.
- Serve immediately and dig in!